NES case for Raspberry Pi 3,2 and B+ by Old Skool Tools
- Category:PC Accessory
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.00
as of 9/20/2017 21:45 UTC details
- You Save: $4.85 (24%)
- Seller:Lydia's store
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.14
- Dimensions (in):3.7 x 3.2 x 1.7
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- NES case specifically designed for Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and B+
- This firm design, made out of plastic is held together with the 4 provided bolts
- Easy access to the SD-Card and all other ports without opening the case
- Inspired by the Nintendo Entertainment System
The Nintendo Entertainment System inspired Raspberry Pi case was designed to relive childhood memories. This unique design is made out of durable plastic and was designed to fit perfectly on the Raspberry Pi 3,2 and B+. We're all about bringing the Old Skool back! The 4 provided screws assure that the case is very firm and steady. The NES case provides access to every outlet of the Raspberry Pi without opening the case. The air vents provide good ventilation while in use. Note. This is just the case, Raspberry Pi is not included.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.