DIYMAG Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets, Strong, Permanent, Rare Earth Magnets. Fridge, DIY, Building, Scientific, Craft, and Office Magnets, 1.26”D x 1/8”H, Pack of 6
- Buy New: $10.65
as of 7/22/2017 14:55 UTC details
- Sales Rank:65
- Number Of Items:6
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.15
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 1.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MAGNETS COATED - Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - Made of Strongest Magnetic Material! Strong Holding Power, Holding Power is not Less than 18 lb per Magnet with Direct Touch and Direct Pull.
- MAGNETS DIMENSIONS - Diameter 32mm x Thick 3mm (approx. 1.26" x 1/8" ). Tolerances: ±0.2mm x ±0.2mm.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
DIYMAGTM brand neodymium magnets for science, innovation, engineering, and industry. We specialize in providing strong high-quality neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) magnets. Our neodymium magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. We only sell new rare earth magnets produced under license to the highest standards. In addition to the DIYMAGTM line of permanent magnets, DIYMAGTM is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, research and engineering applications. DIYMAGTM is dedicated to making advanced magnetic materials accessible and affordable for our customers. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent magnets in many stock sizes. Additionally, we can produce magnets to our customers specifications and private label these magnets.
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.12 inch (3mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of grade 42 neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
These 32mm diameter Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 18lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.