DIYMAG Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets, Strong, Permanent, Rare Earth Magnets. Fridge, DIY, Building, Scientific, Craft, and Office Magnets, 1.26”D x 1/8”H, Pack of 6
- Buy New: $8.99
as of 9/25/2017 07:53 UTC details
- Sales Rank:47
- Number Of Items:6
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.15
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 1.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MAGNETS COATED - Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer Coated. The Best Coating Available, which Provides a Shiny and Rust Resistant Protection for the Magnets.
- POWERFUL MAGNETS - Made of Strongest Magnetic Material! Strong Holding Power, Holding Power is not Less than 18 lb per Magnet with Direct Touch and Direct Pull.
- MAGNETS DIMENSIONS - Diameter 32mm x Thick 3mm (approx. 1.26" x 1/8" ). Tolerances: ±0.2mm x ±0.2mm.
- DIY PROJECTS & SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS - Refrigerator Magnets, Shower Door, Work or Office, Scientific Purposes, Arts and Crafts or School Classroom.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Made under ISO 9001 Quality Systems. The Highest Quality Available! 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed!
DIYMAG Neodymium Disc Magnets - 1.26"D x 1/8"H ( 6 PCS )
Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.12 inch (3mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
These 32mm diameter Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 17lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
Warning 1. Keep away from pacemakers. 2. Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers. 3. Not for children, parental supervision required. 4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. 5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.