X-bet MAGNET ™ - Ceramic Industrial Magnets - for Refrigerator (Fridge), School Science Projects, Crafts, Teachers, Around The Office - Tiny Round Disc - 1 Inch (25mm) - Bulk Lot of 50 Pcs
- Brand:X-bet MAGNET
- Buy New: $16.95 (On sale from $45.00)
as of 9/19/2017 16:55 UTC details
- You Save: $28.05 (62%)
- Sales Rank:1,230
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.25
- Dimensions (in):4.3 x 2.4 x 1.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Save 7% with this coupon. Enter code MABP8LZ4 at checkout. Save 7% with this coupon. Enter code MABP8LZ4 at checkout.
- Great Ceramic/Ferrite Flat Disc Magnets 1 Inch Diameter with Beveled Edges. Economical. Best price/quality - compared to expensive rare earth or neodymium magnets, these ferrite magnets offer much better value for all your magnetic project needs.
- Power Force - 2800 Gauss rating, Grade 5. Great for all Home, Office, Craft, Science Projects and Product Manufacturing applications. Magnets are perfect for glass gems, mirrors, for making refrigerator magnets, and more others.
- Highly stability under difficult environment conditions with no need for a coating to protect the magnet. Durability - ceramic magnets have high resistance to demagnetization, corrosion & oxidation.
- North Pole side of magnet is marked- you can apply the magnet easily to the correct side. Beveled Edges - they do not scratch surfaces.
- Highest quality with a warranty - X-bet MAGNET makes top ceramic magnets and assemblies with high quality alloys using the state of the art ISO 9001 technology. 30 days money back guarantee. If there is a problem, we'll refund every penny (or replace it).
Your search for the Perfect Ceramic Magnets is officially over! X-bet MAGNET are the most widely used permanent magnets today. The 8 Main Benefits 1. Great for all Home, Office, Craft, Science Projects and Product Manufacturing applications. Magnets are perfect for glass gems, mirrors, for making refrigerator magnets, and more others 2. Best Price/Quality. They are the most popular magnets on the market due to ready availability and relatively low cost. 3. Force - 2800 Gauss, Grade 5. 4. Resistance to Thermal Stress. Magnets can be used at fairly high temperatures, although their magnetic properties drop with temperature. At 175° C (350° F), approximately 75% of their room temperature magnetic properties are retained. 5. Resistance to Corrosion & Oxidation. Magnets are made by the pressing and sintering of a powdered mixture of strontium and iron oxide. 6. Practical Size - Large Diameter 1" (25mm) & Small Thick 0.15" (4mm). And North Pole side is marked so you can apply the correct side. 7. Can be glued on to any Surface. These are receptive to most adhesives including hot glue, E6000, Goop, Bond 527, Liquid Nails, 2 part epoxies and more. 8. Don't Scratch Surfaces - Edges are slightly beveled. Return & Warranty - 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. We'll refund every penny (or replace it)!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.