WOVTE DIY Walk Maker Concrete Stepping Stone Mold Garden Lawn Pathmate Stone Mold
- Category:Art and Craft Supply
- Buy New: $27.99 (On sale from $49.99)
as of 9/20/2017 09:10 UTC details
- You Save: $22.00 (44%)
- Seller:Get It Home
- Sales Rank:29,546
- Media:Office Product
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.45
- Dimensions (in):16.5 x 16.5 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Material: PP Resin.Color: Black.Size: 43.5*43.5*4cm/17.12*17.12*1.57 inch
- It is a reusable plastic mold for creating patterned walks, path , patios
- Help you to decorate your backyard landscaping
- Use heavy-duty plastic mold that turns a little pre-mixed concrete into a concrete garden stepping stones for easiest access way to your garden
- Keep the beauty and health of your plant by using garden steppingstones as your path way
Material: PP Resin
Size: 43.5*43.5*4cm/17.12*17.12*1.57 inch
DIY plastic Concrete Mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of their own garden path.
How to use
1. Prepare the groud and place the concrete garden mold.
2. Premix the concrete and pour down your own cement bricks, stone or slate to the molds.
3. Remove the mold after troweling smooth.
4. Get your own garden stepping stones ready.
1. Clean the concrete garden molds for reusing, spray them with garden hose.
2. Garden stone molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait.
3. The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete molds is used to get garden stepping stones with ground / lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with higher / stone level.
1PCS x Walk Maker
1 x User Manual
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.